Why is he doing this to me?
他干嗎對我做這些?
Because he loves you and he wants to spend time with you.
因為他愛你 他想和你分享每一刻
- This is cruelty. - What would make it less painful?
- 這是虐待 - 那什么能讓你好受點?
You said she could stay at the sorority house?
是你允許她去女生聯誼會的?
Her friends are gonna be with Katie's sister at Pitt.
她們會待在匹茲堡大學 Katie的姐姐那
Baby, that's right near your mama's house,
寶貝 那離你媽媽家很近
where you're planning on staying tomorrow, anyway.
反正你們明晚準備待你媽家
Look, this is daddy-daughter time, Michelle.
這是爸爸和女兒的時間 Michelle
I got a lot planned for us. I shouldn't have to share.
我做了很多計劃 我不要別人來分享
Why are you taking this trip anyway, James?
你為什么進行這次旅行 James?
- I told you. To support Melanie. - Well, good.
- 我告訴過你的 去支持Melanie - 好吧
Because if this is one of your crazy schemes to keep her at home,
如果這是把她留在家里的瘋狂計劃之一
that would be real bad, James.
那就太糟了 James
I got it all under control.
我掌控一切了
- Are you going to DC? - Yeah.
- 你要去華盛頓嗎? - 是的
I need you to take a message to the Secretary of Defense. It reads,
我要你把這個訊息帶給國防部長
"Dear Sir, I've created a species of superpigs
"敬愛的部長 我創造了一種超能豬
to defend the country from our enemies.
" 它能保衛我們的國家"
You're gonna have to get that to him yourself,
你必須親自交給他
and you may want to housebreak your pig first.
并且你得先讓你的豬 養成良好的衛生習慣
Already done.
已經養成了
Welcome to Animal Kingdom.
歡迎來到動物王國
Gazelles are among nature's most social and emotional creatures.
瞪羚是自然界中最具社會和情感的動物
They look after each other for any signs of danger.
他們為彼此放哨
The gazelle family stays together for as long as they live.
瞪羚家族會聚在一起生活