Thank you.
謝謝
I have not asked you out.
我還沒邀請?出去呢
I'm just stumped by the whole romance thing...
我只是被整個浪漫的事難倒了…
But I'm working on it.
但是我正著手努力中
the gesture to woo you with.
追求?的方式
Jewelry, a stuffed animal.
珠寶,一個填充動物
I mean, I just, you know, a bird?
我是說,我只是,?知道,一只鳥?
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道我該做什么
Well, you're not "supposed" to do...
嗯,你不要"該"做…
anything.
任何事
Obviously this is just causing you stress and...Let's be friends.
很顯然,這只會造成你的壓力… 讓我們只做朋友吧
You know what, forget it. It's okay.
你知道嗎,算了,沒關系的
Hey, what's that?
嘿,這是什么?
- No, no, hey... - Hey, wait a minute. No, don't.
- 不,不,嘿… - 嘿,等一下 不,不要
It's got my name on it! Let me see.
上面有我的名字!讓我瞧瞧
"Roses are red, violets are blue.
"玫瑰是紅的,紫羅蘭是藍色的
Will you be my date for my restaurant opening? I hope you do."
我的餐廳開幕時,?愿意 當我的女伴嗎?我希望?愿意"
There you go!
就是這個啦!
- To Get on Tapas! - To Get on Tapas!
- 敬"來到塔帕斯"! - 敬"來到塔帕斯"!
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
- 恭喜你 - 謝謝
I can't believe I did it.
我不敢相信我做到了
I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很高興?來了
To our first date.
敬我們的第一次約會