take back: 收回
If I buy something and he doesn't like it I'll take it back...
要是我買的東西他不喜歡的話,我就會去退貨。
hand over: 交出,交給
'I've got his card.' Judith said, handing it over.
“我有他的名片,”朱迪絲邊說邊把名片遞了過來。
at all hours: 隨時
I don't want people playing the piano at all hours of the day and night!
我不希望人們日日夜夜都不停地彈鋼琴。
apologize for: 為...道歉
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
我們造成的不便表示歉意。
walk out of: 從...走出來
Let you walk out of here with our money?
讓你帶著我們的錢從這里走出去?
deduct from: 從...扣除
Deduct from the above credit card account.
從以上之信用卡賬戶支付。
steal from: 從...偷, 竊取
Is that a reason to steal from your partner?
那就可以從你合伙人那里偷東西啦?
put up with: 忍受,容忍
Why put up with inflated holiday-season prices?
為什么要忍受價格飛漲的假期商品價格呢?
n. 不便,困難
vt. 使 ... 不便,使