Wow, honey, look, this place looks spotless!
哇嗚,親愛的…這兒看起來完美無瑕。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Listen, I have come up with this killer idea for the Spotless Scrub campaign.
嗨,聽著,關于我們的新品無污擦,我想到了一個極好的主意。
Great! You wanna run it by me?
好極了,需要我幫你嗎?
No. I'm good. But, thanks.
不用,我可以的。謝謝。
Okay.
好吧。
Well, that's the thing. You know how whenever I pitch in the boardroom at work,
不過,問題是只要我在會上提出我的建議
how Kennesey always tears my ideas down in front of the partners?
Hennessy總是在同事跟前反駁我。
Yeah?
嗯?
I invited the partners and their wives over so I could pitch to them here.
我邀請了我的同事和他們的妻子,這樣我就能在家和他們溝通我的想法。
And I thought we could make a formal dinner for six. We could sit, we could...
我想也許我們在六點鐘能有個正式的晚宴,這樣我們能坐在一起,可以…
And when exactly would this formal dinner take place?
這個正式晚宴要在什么時候舉辦?
Uh ... day after tomorrow!
呃,后天。
Tom!
Tom!
Yeah, I know, I know, I know, I know I know it's short notice.
哦,我知道,我知道,我知道這太突然,我只是…
You think? How am I supposed to pull off a formal dinner with no warning?
你認為?我怎么可以在毫無準備的情況下舉辦一個正式的晚宴?
I don't know. Bree Van de Kamp does this kind of thing all the time...
我不知道,Bree Van De Kamp 總是能做到這一點。
What did you say?
你剛說什么?
Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. That's - you know what, forget it.
哇嗚,對不起,我不是那個意思,我是說,這樣的,算了。
I'll call and I'll cancel. Don't worry about it.
我打電話取消掉別為這事擔心了
No, no. Let’s, let's do it.
不,不,我們可以舉辦的。
Really?
真的?
Yeah, it’s good for your career. I'll pull it off.
是的,這對你的事業有好處,我來籌備。
Yes. Honey, thank you so much. You know, what I promise. I land you this account, and I'm gonna buy you something awful pretty.
哦,親愛的,太謝謝你了,知道嗎?我欠你個人情,我保證我會給你買一些極其漂亮的東西。
Luckily for Tom, Lynette had a recipe for success...
對Tom來說幸運的是,Lynette 有一個成功的秘訣