Don't get any ideas.
千萬別瞎想
Maybe we shouId kiss, just to break the tension.
也許我們應該親一下 以緩解我們之間的緊張關系
Nothing. Nothing.
沒什么,沒什么
What's going on here?
這兒是怎么了?
I'm not sure that pig shouId be in the house.
我覺得豬不應該進屋的
And by the way, what are you doing with his Ieavings?
另外,你打算怎么處理…它的排泄物?
Don't worry. I've devised a most eIegant soIution.
別擔心,這事盡在掌握之中
It's Ieaking.
這玩意兒漏了
It's not Ieaking, it's overfIowing.
不是漏,是溢出來了
He fiIIed up the whoIe siIo in just two days?
才兩天它就拉了這一大罐子?!
WeII, I heIped.
也有我拉的
Homer, stop! Stop. I know it's easy for your mind to wander. . .
荷馬,等等!停下 我知道你容易三心二意
but I want you to reaIIy concentrate on me.
你一定要好好聽我說
I can't escape the feeIing that this is the crisis Grampa warned us about.
我一直覺得這就是 爺爺試圖警告我們的災難
You have to dispose of that waste properIy.
你一定得把這罐廢物處理好
Okay, Marge. I wiII.
好的,瑪芝,我會的
You can take Spider-Pig with you.
你可以帶上蜘蛛豬一起!
He's not Spider-Pig anymore, he's Harry PIopper.
它不叫蜘蛛豬了,現在叫哈里·波洛特