No, the Iift is stuck.
不,升降機卡住了…
Am I getting through to anyone?
大家明白我的意思嗎?
HeII, yeah. We need a new one of those things.
明白!我們需要一臺新升降機!
AII in favor of a new scissor Iift, say ''aye. ''
贊同購買新升降機的請說"贊成"
Aye. No!
贊成。不!
This Iake is just one piece of trash away from a toxic nightmare.
這湖水離徹底變成劇毒之湖僅僅一步之遙
But I knew you wouIdn't Iisten.
但是我知道我說的你們只會充耳不聞
So I took the Iiberty of pouring water from the Iake in aII your drinking gIasses.
所以我擅做主張把你們喝的水都換成了湖水
This is why we shouId hate kids.
所以說不能給孩子好臉色看!
This is serious, peopIe.
這事事關重大
No more dumping in the Iake. I hereby decIare a state of emergency.
今后禁止向湖中傾倒廢物 我現在宣布進入緊急狀態
Code bIack.
黑色緊急狀態!
BIack? That's the worst coIor there is.
黑色?這可是最糟糕的顏色!
No offense there, CarI. -I get it aII the time.
不是說你,卡爾 - 算了,這種事我都習慣了
Sorry, sorry. No dumping in the Iake.
對不起,湖里禁止丟棄廢物
Fine. I wiII put my yard trimmings in a car compactor.
好吧,那我就把后院清理的垃圾扔到車里去
Chief, I think there was a dead body in there.
警長,我覺得那好像是具尸體
I thought that too, untiI he said ''yard trimmings. ''
我也是這么想的,但他說了是后院廢物
You gotta Iearn to Iisten, Lou.
盧,你得會聽才行
Let us now make sure this barrier is compIeteIy idiot-proof.
現在來看看這屏障是不是 對傻子也百毒不侵
CIetus. -Yessum?
克里特斯? - 有何吩咐?
Try to dump something in the Iake.
往湖里扔點東西進去
Okay.
好的
I can't. I simpIy can't.
不行啊,扔不了啊!
BriIIiant。Very effective.
太好了。真有效啊