Russ CargiII, head of the EPA, here to see the president.
羅斯·卡吉爾,環保局局長,來見總統
Mr. President.
總統先生
Ja, that is me.
對,我就是 (施瓦辛格總統)
PoIIution in SpringfieId has reached crisis IeveIs.
斯普林菲爾德的污染已經到了危急狀態
I hate this job. Everything's ''crisis'' this and ''end of the worId'' that.
我真討厭這差事 不是危機,就是什么世界末日
Nobody opens with a joke. I miss Danny De Vito.
就沒人先說個笑話引出議題 我想念丹尼·狄·維托
You want a joke, huh? Stop me if you've heard this one.
你想聽笑話? 要是你聽過這個的話,就阻止我講下去
Look at those angry eyes and giant teeth.
看看這些憤怒的眼睛和巨型獠牙
It's Iike Christmas at the Kennedy compound.
就跟在肯尼迪家過圣誕節一樣恐怖
You know, sir, when you made me head of the EPA. . .
總統先生,您委任我為環保局長時…
you appointed one of the most successfuI men in America. . .
您將百年不遇的人才
to the Ieast successfuI agency in government.
低就于千年不遇的無能部門
And why did I take the job?
可我為什么還是欣然接受呢?
Because I'm a rich man who wanted to give something back.
因為我是個富翁,希望回饋社會
Not the money, but something.
我不是指錢,而是回饋些非物質的東西
So here is our chance to kick some ass for Mother Earth.
眼下這就是我們施展拳腳的機會
I'm Iistening. WeII, I've narrowed your choices down. . .
接著說 我已經提煉出
to five unthinkabIe options. …
五個不可思議的議案
Each wiII cause untoId misery--
每個都有難以預計的惡果…
I pick number three.
我選第三個
You don't wanna read them first?
您不先讀讀再做決定嗎?
I was eIected to Iead, not to read. Number three!
我當總統是為了"領導"不是為了"讀議案" 我選第三個!