We're being seaIed in a dome!
我們被封在圓蓋里了!
What do I do? I don't know what to do!
我該怎么辦?我不知道!
If I stay, I'm trapped. If I Ieave, I'm aIone.
要是進來就被關在這兒 要是出去就孤零零一個人
Oh, God. In, out, in, out!
天啊!進來!出去!…
I never saw Venice.
我還沒親眼見過威尼斯
''Trapped forever. ''
被困終生!
It's aII come true.
這一切都是真的
That crazy oId man in church was right.
教堂發瘋的老頭子說得沒錯!
Dome!
圓蓋!
AII right, men, open fire.
好了,伙計們,開火
Who's hurt? Raise your hands.
誰受傷了?受傷的舉手
Without the attitude.
就沒好點的表現
PeopIe, peopIe. I have an important announcement.
大家注意! 有重要事件向大家宣布
I have just perfected an acid-firing super-driII. . .
我剛剛改進了一臺噴酸式超級無敵鉆孔機
which can cut through anything. -Hey, that's cooI.
它可以無堅不破!太好了!
Just outside of the dome.
就在圓蓋外面
It's right there.
就在那兒!
What ruthIess madmen couId have done this to us?
什么粗暴無恥之人會對我們下此毒手呢?
我當總統是為了"領導"不是為了"讀議案" 我選第三個!