提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~
Elena: That'll be $20. I saw you last night. You were talking to a friend of mine, At the Grill?
一共二十美元。昨晚我見過你。當時你在跟我一個朋友說話,在格爾酒吧?
Man: Well, I--I thought it was somebody I knew.
我以為他是我認識的一個人
Elena: Stefan Salvatore.
他叫 Stefan·Salvatore
Man: Nah, it can't be. It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
不,不可能。只是我頭腦發暈看錯了。
Elena: Where do you think you'd seen him before?
你覺得以前在哪里見過他
Man: When I first moved here, I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house. Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle. I mean, none of us knew he was even here. Until the attack.
當我剛搬到這里的時候,我住在Salvatore公寓里。Stefan當時是來看望他叔叔的,我們都不知道他來了,直到那次襲擊事件
Elena: The attack?
襲擊事件?
Man: His uncle got killed. Mauled by an animal in the woods.
他叔叔死了。被森林里的野獸咬死了。
Elena: His uncle, Zach?
他叔叔 是Zach嗎?
Man: Mm-mmm. Joseph.
不是,是Joseph.
Elena: I'm sorry, sir. I don't think I'm familiar with the story.
抱歉,先生。我想我沒聽過這段故事。
Man: Oh, how could you? I mean, this happened years ago.
你怎么可能聽過?我是說,已經是很多年前的事了
Tiki: Grandpa, you gotta go. Mom wants you home. Ok?
爺爺,你得走了。媽媽要你回家。好嗎?
Man: Ah.
好吧。
Tiki: He wasn't bugging you, was he? He's a little alzy-heimer.
他沒有煩你吧?他有點老年癡呆。
Elena: No, he was sweet. Hey, sir. I'm sorry. Um, are you sure? That the man that you saw, That you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore?
沒有,他很和藹。等等,先生。抱歉,你確定?昨天你看到的那個人,你認識的那個人 他叫 Stefan·Salvatore嗎?
Man: Yes. I remember his ring and his brother--
我確定。我記得他的戒指和他的哥哥
Elena: Damon?
Damon
Man: Yeah. Stefan and Damon Salvatore.
是的。Stefan·Salvatore和Damon·Salvatore.
Elena: When was this?
那是什么時候的事?
Man: It was early June, 1953. Yeah. June, 1953.
那是1953年的,6月初。沒錯,就是1953年6月。