提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~
Caroline: No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters.
不打友情折扣,不發贈品,不接受賒賬。
Elena: We are not running a charity here. No, we are not.
我們不是在這做慈善。不,我們不是。
Caroline: The event is called sexy suds, you know.
這個活動可是叫"熱辣洗車節" 你倆知道吧。
Stefan: Did we just get scolded?
我們剛剛是被批評了嗎?
Elena: And judged, yeah. I'm sorry, But I guess you're going to have to take that off.
還被品頭論足了,沒錯。不好意思。不過我想你得把這個脫了。
Stefan: I think you have to go first.
我想你得先脫。
Elena: Ok. Ok, um--sorry, So not sexy.
好吧。對不起,太不性感了。
Stefan: I disagree.
我可不同意。
Bonnie: Uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff.
別,別弄得跟個多情怨婦一樣。
Matt: I'm just observing.
我只是看看。
Bonnie: Tiki. This one's yours.
Tiki 這輛歸你洗。
Tiki: Why do I always get the homely one? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S.
為什么我要洗的都是又丑又大的?我得說清楚,你的車是個廉價貨。我是說,我們能洗,可它還是個廉價貨。
Bonnie: You don't have to be rude.
你不用這么不禮貌吧。
Tiki: Rude is uglying up the road with that junk.
把這種破爛開上路 破壞公路形象才不禮貌。
Matt: Wet and wild, Tik.
濕漉漉的野性啊,Tik。