That's good, right? - No.
那球算進吧? 才怪!
No, it was in and it freaked out.
它本來要進袋,卻突然轉向
You know what your problem is, Hitch? You're all about the short game.
秦圣,你的眼光就是不肯放遠點
You pick your shots based on what you see first...
永遠只看眼前…
not what's necessarily best for you...
而不是就長遠看來…
in the long run.
最有利的選擇
All of us are not married to the woman of our dreams and about to have a baby.
不是所有人都能娶到夢中情人 還即將生下寶寶
You know, I'm very happy for you. Just not meant for everybody.
我為你高興,但那不適合所有人
So please just leave me to my hot, sweaty...
拜托你,讓我玩個爽…
totally varied, wildly experimental short game.
打個短暫卻高潮迭起的球局吧
I was talking about pool, but whatever. - Yeah, okay.
我說的就是打球啊 隨便啦
Honestly, I just hope one day you're able to experience...
我只希望有天你能經歷到…
the unconditional love, trust, and openness...
無條件的愛、信任和坦承…
that I share with Grace every single day.
就像我和葛蕾絲一樣
Is this really barroom talk? - You need to listen to me. I'm serious.
男人在酒吧會談這個嗎? 聽我的,我是說真的
Because when you get to a place with a woman like that...
等你找到一個這樣的女人…
it's so beyond anything physical that...
那將會超越任何肉體關系…
when I think back to when I used to run around with you...
超越你我之前追過的
and chase all these really gorgeous but shallow women...
任何一個波大無腦的妹…
I don't know, it's kind of ridiculous and vaguely pathetic.
我不知道,那有點荒唐 還有點可悲
Yeah, I see what you mean. That's pathetic.
是啊,我明白你的意思 那真可悲,太可悲了