I thought you were on vacation.
我以為你去渡假了
See if these are in focus and have them in my desk in an hour.
看這些照片清不清楚,我要用
Besides, relationships are for people waiting for something better to come along.
感情是給企求美好人生的人談的
Spoken like a true cynic.
這么說真酸葡萄
I'm not a cynic. I'm a realist.
不是酸葡萄,是務實
You are a realist masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist.
你是假裝酸葡萄的務實份子
What are you doing here? What is she doing here?
你怎么在這里?她怎么在這里?
She works here, remember?
她在這里工作,記得吧?
No, she doesn't. Not for another four days.
那要再過四天以后
This couldn't wait. - It could.
這條新聞等不得 當然可以
What are you doing? Go back to the beach.
你在這干嘛? 回海灘去渡假
I don't want you here. - No, really, you do.
我這里不需要你 不,你需要的
You are becoming a sick, workaholic lunatic...
你成了一個超級工作狂
and this is exactly...
正是這種…
the kind of nervous, overwrought behavior that leads to...
過度緊張的行為讓你...
Pictures of Sebby with a busty brunette.
拍到賽比跟波霸美女出游
A very big raise.
得到大幅度的加薪
Jesus. You could find dirt in a snowstorm.
天哪,你真有本事
Comes with the job.
這是我的工作
You know, kiddo, there is more to life than watching other people live it.
人生有很多比八卦還重要的事
Can I help he was cheating on my beach?
是他跑到我的沙灘上偷情的
I think it's great that you're so good at your job.
你這么專業很好
I'm just a little worried as to why.
我只是有點擔心你
Let me worry about that.
讓我自己來擔心吧
Okay. I want that column on my desk by lunch.
好,我中午就要那篇報導
So you'll pay for my hotel?
那你會幫我付渡假的費用吧?
For you to sip mai tais? I don't think so. Get out.
請你喝雞尾酒? 才怪,出去吧