Did I call it or did I call it?
我不是說過了嗎?
I mean, what did I say, six months?
我說多久?六個月?
And when was her first date?
她第一次約會是什么時候?
So five-and-a-half? God, I hate it when I'm right.
那就是五個半月了?我還真準
What is it about guys that makes them want to screw anything that walks...
男人為什么老愛搞七捻三?
even when they're going out with someone as awesome as Allegra Cole?
交到艾莉桂這種美女還不滿足?
She's only the most fabulous thing walking around New York.
她是紐約最美的女人了
Are you kidding? Of course I'm gonna run it.
開什么玩笑? 我當然要寫
Thanks, Young.
謝謝
Why should she waste her heart on some Swedish aristo-brat?
她干嘛去愛一個瑞典劈腿豬?
Even if he is gorgeous.
就算他是帥哥也一樣
If he's stupid enough to cheat...
該讓全世界…
the world should know he's dumb enough to get caught.
知道他干的蠢事
Exactly. I'm in the elevator. See you in a minute.
沒錯,我進電梯了,待會見
Good morning, how are you?
早安,你好嗎?
Bitter, party of one.
不好,渡假的又不是我
Barbados by myself? I wouldn't last five minutes.
自己去?我撐不到五分鐘的
You should try it sometime.
你該去渡假的
It was just what the doctor ordered.
我只不過是遵循醫生的指示
I slept in, I did my yoga, I read a couple of books...
我睡大頭覺、做瑜珈、看書…
flirted with my scuba instructor.
還跟潛水教練打情罵俏
And apparently never left the office. - I know, isn't that great?
而且還不忘工作 那不是很棒嗎?
You should've taken someone with you.
你該找個伴一起去的
Who am I gonna take with me?
找誰一起去?
This is where a boyfriend comes in handy.
所以該交個男朋友啊
I don't have time for a boyfriend. - You said that two years ago.
我沒時間交男朋友 這話你兩年前就說過了
Yes, and it's as true today as it was then.
對,現在情況還是一樣