Back in college, I was just not one of them.
在大學時代,我可差多了
I seemed to lack the basic understanding...
同學們早就忙著把妹時…
that my peers just intuitively grasped.
我卻啥都不懂
But like any late bloomer, I was eager to make up for lost time.
而晚熟的我 急著想填補失去的歲月
Her name was Cressida Baylor.
她叫克芮絲德
Can you tell me where the registration building is?
麻煩你告訴我注冊組在哪?
And my life would never be the same.
我的人生從此徹底改變
I'm Alex. - Cressida.
我是阿圣 克芮絲德
What we had was beautiful.
我們的愛很美
I love you.
我愛你
I love you so much.
我好愛你
I love you, too, Alex.
我也愛你
I know you don't love me as much as I love you.
我知道你不像我愛你那般愛我
But that's okay. I'm just glad you love me at all.
但是沒關系 我很高興你愛我
In retrospect, I guess I may have come on a little strong.
回想起來,我也許是愛過頭了
But the experience taught me a lot.
不過經驗使我成長
Cressida!
克芮絲德!
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm sorry, Alex.
對不起,阿圣
But I love you. What did I do wrong? Just tell me what I did wrong.
我愛你,我做錯什么了?告訴我
You're doing it right now.
你現在就做錯了
Alex, I'm sorry.
阿圣,對不起
And it's an education I feel obliged to pass on to my fellow men.
我覺得有義務要將這樣的經驗 傳承給我的男性同胞