Just breathe. How'd it go?
別激動,結(jié)果如何?
I yelled at her. I screamed at my boss! I quit my job!
我罵了她、吼了老板! 還辭職了!
What? - You said...
什么? 是你說…
I gotta go back. - No, I didn't tell you to quit.
我得回去 我沒叫你辭職
Relax. Okay, listen, we're fine.
好了,沒關系
Would you let me go? - Albert, no!
放開我好嗎? 亞伯特,不要
Just relax! Okay?
別激動!行嗎?
Just let it marinate for a second. Trust me. - No!
冷靜一下,相信我 不!
Relax.
別激動、別激動
It's Allegra Cole. - Answer it.
我是艾琳 開門
Could I speak to you a second? - Answer the door, Albert.
能不能跟你談談? 快開門
Yes. Hi.
你好
What's up?
有事嗎?
Listen, Albert, right?
你是亞伯特,對吧?
People don't usually talk to me like that. - Close your mouth, man.
一般人通常不會那樣跟我說話 把嘴閉上
Let me rephrase that.
我要修正這句話
People never talk to me like that.
一般人從來不那樣跟我說話
Stand up.
站直
I guess it's kind of scary for them.
我想那是因為他們有點害怕吧