提示:如視頻加載失敗,請刷新本頁重新加載~Tyler: I'm here for my mom. I was supposed to pick up a box of stuff.
我媽媽讓我來拿一箱東西。
Elena: Right here. Please be careful.
在這里。小心點。
Jeremy: Yeah, be careful with it, dick.
記住小心點拿,蠢貨。
Elena: Hey! Not now, ok, guys? Please?
嘿!別吵了,伙計們?好么?
Tyler: I'm fine. He's just being a punk.
沒事,他不過是個廢物。
Jeremy: I got your punk.
你才是廢物。
Elena: Look, Tyler, maybe you should go. Tell your mom that I'll see her tonight.
聽著,Tyler。你該走了,告訴你媽媽我晚上會去看她。
Tyler: Hey. Would it make a difference if I told you I actually like Vicki?
嘿。如果我告訴你我真的喜歡Vicki有用么?
Jeremy: Not even if you meant it.
就算你真的喜歡也沒用。
Bonnie: Delicate flowers. Naughty vixen.
嬌小的花,惱人的母夜叉。
Elena: Tough call. Can we mix them?
還真是麻煩事,它們可以混為一談么?
Bonnie: Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish.
看看你,為約會打扮得那么漂亮。你看起來很快樂。
Elena: I am... ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is. You wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door.
我是……樂。今夜會很美好。但希望你不要因此而隱瞞。你從進門起就想告訴我的事情。
Bonnie: What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night.
明天早上說可以么?我不想把今天晚上搞砸了。
Elena: Bonnie, out with it.
Bonnie 快說啦。
Bonnie: Ok, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed. Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story.
好吧,但得保密。否則Caroline會殺了我的,如果Damon知道她泄密的話。Stefan的背景很有意思。
Elena: Uh-huh.
嗯。
Bonnie: Do you know what happened with his ex-girl friend Katherine?
你聽說過他的前女友Katherine么?
Elena: I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues.
他們都想和她約會,這就是他們有矛盾的原因。
Bonnie: Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon.
沒錯他,們都和她約會,但她選擇了Damon。這把Stefan逼瘋了,于是他就做了壞事。他企圖拆散他們。他操縱Katherine。他對Katherine編織了無數的謊言。這招管用了,她離開了Damon。
Elena: That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's.
這只是片面的故事。這只是Damon個人之詞
Bonnie: I just wanted you to know.
我只是想讓你知道。
Elena: Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business.
不管怎么樣,他以前的事情我管不著。
Bonnie: Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business.
除非他是個有心計耍手段的騙子,那是你的事。
Elena: Stefan is none of those things.
Stefan絕對不是這樣。
Bonnie: Yeah? How do you know?
是嗎?你怎么知道?
Damon: Do they still wear tie sat this thing?
他們要求打了領帶么?
Stefan: Why are you even going?
你怎么又去了?
Damon: It's only fitting. We were at the very first one, remember?
這樣比較合適。我們靠得很前,記得么?
Stefan: I think it's better if we don't draw attention to ourselves.
我覺得我們還是不要打扮自己比較好。
Damon: So you should stay here. I'll see to it Elena has a good time. My goodness, I've driven you to drink.
所以你該待在這兒。我要確保Elena玩得開心。上帝,我又逼得你喝酒了。
Stefan: Can't seem to rid myself of you. What else am I supposed to do, besides go about living my life?
好像也不能擺脫你,我還該做些什么?除了過日子?
Damon: Go about living my life. See, there in lies your eternal struggle. You're dead, dude.
過我的生活吧。看見沒,這就是你苦苦掙扎的地方。伙計,你已經死了。