Hey. Screwdriver girl.
嗨。美女
I just came by to tell you that I took your evidence into the lab for fingerprints.
我順道過來告訴你,我已經將你的證據送到警局試驗室了。
Oh, really? That’s great.
是嗎?那太好了。
So I’ll call you if I hear something.
我想一定會有結果的。
Okay.
很好。
Whoops, sorry.
哦,對不起。
Actually, I’d like to call you anyway if that’s okay.
沒關系,我會給你打電話的。如果你允許的話。
Oh! Uh, you seem like a really sweet guy, in an interesting line of work.
你這個人確實很不錯,也很有意思。
But I um I’m not really available.
但是我有可能不會答應。
Oh you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友?
Yeah. Sort of.
是,可以這么說。
Sort of?
可以這么說?
It’s hard to explain. Even to myself.
這很難解釋,只有我自己明白。
Just incoming, we have a 907A in progress at Maple Street.
907A,有情況。
I’m on my way. I got to go.
我馬上就到,我得走了。
Apparently there’s a hostage situation.
顯然是個人質事件。
Oh wow.
哇嗚。
So you’re really turning me down? Boy, my self esteem can’t take this.
我的自尊心很難接受,你真的拒絕我了嗎?
I’m sorry.
對不起。
Oh, no. It’s just that now my ability to help those hostages has been compromised.
我去解救人質讓罪犯妥協。
Still don’t blame yourself for what might happen.
如果救不出來你該自責了。
Blame myself???
自責?
Yeah, it’s just hard to rescue folks when you don’t feel good about yourself.
如果你自我感覺不好的話很難解救出人質。
Ah, they’ll probably all die anyway.
不管怎樣我都死定了。
okay, fine I’ll go out with you.
好吧,我會和你出去的。
Great. I’ll call you.
太好了,我會給你打電話的。
Now that you’ve gotten your date, can you tell me what that really means…that 907A.
現在你約會成功了,可以告訴我907A是什么回事了吧。
Someone’s TV was playing too loudly.
有人的電視機壞了。
Well thank god for the thin blue line!
謝天謝地,低級的謊言
I’ll call you.
我給你打電話。