特別聲明
該節目由可可原創,臺詞精講由可可編輯編寫。
視頻出處
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第八集。
影視片花
中英對白
Unbelievable. So how do you want to take down Miss Cecil B. Female?
難以置信 你打算怎么拿下這個女人
Dig dirt? Blackmail? Twitter backlash?
挖她的丑聞 敲詐 用twitter散播謠言
How do you want to play this?
你想怎么玩這出游戲
You know what? I don't want to play this at all.
我一點都不想玩
Denise isn't the real problem, Hartley is.
黛妮絲不是真正的問題 哈特利才是
As soon as the FBI finds out where Connor hid the money,
只要聯邦調查局找出康納把錢藏在哪里
we'll buy him out, fire Denise.
我們就買下他的股份 炒了黛妮絲
No need for crazy schemes.
不需要這些詭計
It's like I'm in a new land where the customs are so strange.
我好像到了一個新大陸 那里的海關人員我都不認識
She's here. Daniel. Marc. Willie, I...
她來了 丹尼爾 馬克 威莉 我
I'm really not interested. Okay.
我不想聽 好吧
Daniel, admit it. You need me.
丹尼爾 承認吧 你需要我
You'll never get that money from Connor unless I help you,
沒有我幫你 你永遠也得不到康納的那筆錢
And I won't help you unless I'm reinstated in my old position first.
但是你不先恢復我以前的職位 我是不會幫你的
Actually, Willie, I don't need you.
事實上 威莉 我不需要你
The FBI is locating the money for us.
聯邦調查局正在為我找這筆錢
The FBI? Cute.
聯邦調查局 真天真
And your replacement started today.
而且你的接替者今天上任了
All right, then. I want every stick out. Yes, ma'am.
既然這樣 好吧 把東西都給我搬出去 好的 夫人
You'll be better off without me.
沒有我你會很好的
Clearly I'm no longer the trendsetting icon I used to be.
很明顯我已經不再是以前那個時尚偶像了
Nice jumpsuits, ladies. I can't believe she noticed.
連身衣不錯 小姐們 真不敢相信她注意到我們
Call me if you need me.
需要我的話給我打電話