特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,講解為可可簽約編輯編寫。
視頻出處:
本期影視片花選自《丑女貝蒂》第四季第五集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Somebody's in a rush to get out of here.
有人急著要走啊
Oh, I'm just trying to avoid Hartley.
我只是不想碰到Hartley
Plus, I wanted to meet Natalie for this whole group meeting.
加上我要去找娜塔麗參加一個講座
Oh, yeah. How is that going?
真的嗎 事情進展怎么樣
Good, actually. You know, it's really helping me deal with losing Molly.
還不錯 幫助我面對失去Molly這個事實
That's great.
那很好
I've noticed you and Matt have been a little chummy lately.
我發現你和馬特最近關系不錯
Anything you'd care to report?
有什么需要匯報的嗎
Um, no. Not at the moment.
沒有 至少不是現在
But maybe I'll have some news for you by the time we have our lunch tomorrow.
也許明天我們一起吃飯的時候 我會告訴你一些消息
That's right. Uh... Our first ever non-professional, just friends lunch.
沒錯 我們第一次非職業 朋友性的午餐
First thing tomorrow, I gonna help you through your resume to find a new assistant,
明天早上第一件事我會幫你看簡歷找一個新助手
because clearly, you forgot that we even had a lunch.
因為很明顯 你已經忘記了我們要一起吃午餐
Betty, how could I ever replace you?
Betty 誰能代替你
Well, what an unpleasant surprise!
真是讓人不愉快的驚喜啊
Wait, uh, Wilhelmina?
等一下 Wilhelmina
I want you to know how much I respect all the work you've been doing in Tibet.
我希望你知道我很感謝你在西藏做的那些工作
It's a very special country to me because it was very close to Molly's heart, so thank you.
對我來說那是個很特別的地方 因為莫麗心往已久 謝謝你