影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
I brought us a treat.Frozen yogurt! Chocolate!My favorite! Mine,too.
我拿了些甜品 冰凍酸酪 巧克力 我的最愛
Frozen yogurt in the middle of the day? What's the occasion?
你怎么在大白天和酸奶 今天是什么好日子
Mama is keeping her job.
你媽媽保住工作了
Isabelle Besset turned it down, and for the li of me, I don't know why.
伊莎貝拉拒絕了邀請 我不知道為什么
You would think that "Mode" would be a step up from French "Elle."
《風尚》應該是比法國《Elle》更上一層才對
Well, I heard she got a call from an editor at French "Mode,"
我聽說她接到一名法國《風尚》編輯打來的電話
something about how difficult Claire and Hartley are to work for.
跟她說克萊爾是個苛刻的老板
I don't remember bribing anyone from "Mode" France.
我不記得賄賂過法國《風尚》的誰
Bonjour. Pourrais je parler avec isabelle besset,s'il vous pla?
你好 能問我可以和伊莎貝拉說話嗎
You? You devious little minx.
你 你這個惡毒的小女人
I guess all those years at French boarding school paid off.
讀那么久法國寄宿學校還是有回報的
Mom,I'm just so sorry about dragging you into all this,
媽 我只是很抱歉把你拖下水
and I figured after all you've done for me. I owed you.
在你為我做了那么多之后 算是我欠你的
Oh, Nico. My darling daughter. I would do anything for you.
哦 妮可 我的寶貝女兒 我愿意為你做任何事
And I have a feeling everything is gonna be all right.
我有預感 一切都會好起來