But you don't have to do that alone.
但你不用獨自面對這一切。
No, you're not.... I'm doing it for the others.
不,你不,我是為其他人著想。
Because they have no idea
因為他們不知道。
the risk they've taken coming down here with you.
跟你來到這一層夢境有多危險。
We have to move.
我們得走了。
Time's up.
時間到了。
All right. I don't know any combination.
我不知道什么密碼。
Not consciously, anyway. How about instinctively, huh?
反正現在想不起來,憑直覺說一個呢?
I got somebody standing in your father's office right now
我的人已經在你爸辦公室。
ready to tap in the combination.
準備輸入密碼了。
Give me the first six numbers that come to your head right now.
你現在想到哪六個數字 告訴我。
I have no idea. Right now!
我不知道,快點說。
I said, right now! Right now!
我說,快點,快點。
Five, two, eight, four, nine, one.
5 2 8 4 9 1
You'll have to do better than that.
下次反應快點。
All right. Bag them. You're going for a ride.
好了,把他們套上,要出發了。
We're worth more to you alive. You hear me?
你活著對我們有好處,聽見了嗎?