Mr. Fischer, right?
費舍爾先生,是你嗎?
Pleasure to see you again. Rod Green from marketing.
很高興再見到你,我是市場部的羅德·格林。
Hmm.
呵呵。
And you must be? Leaving.
您是,路人甲。
In case you get bored.
要是你無聊了。
Must've blown you off.
你肯定找不到她了。
That is, unless her phone number really is only six digits.
除非她的電話號碼真的只有6位數。
Funny way to make friends, someone stealing your wallet like that.
通過偷錢包跟你交朋友 真有趣。
Goddamn it. The wallet alone is worth at least 500
我勒個去,光那錢包至少就值500。
About $500, right?
500美元,是吧?
Don't worry about it. My people are already on it as we speak.
別擔心,我們談話時,我的人已經在注意它了。
Who or what is Mr. Charles?
查爾斯先生到底是神馬東東。
It's a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious.
就是一開始就挑撥費舍爾和他的防御者的關系。
And why don't you approve?
那你為什么不贊成這招。
It involves telling the mark that he's dreaming...
因為這會告訴目標人物他在做夢。
...which involves attracting a lot of attention to us.
我們就容易引起注意。
Didn't Cobb say never to do that? Hmm.
柯布不是說不會那樣做嗎,哼。
So now you've noticed how much time...
你注意到他多少次。
...Cobb spends doing things he says never to do.
在做自稱絕對不會做的事。
Mr. Saito, can l have a moment?
齊藤先生,有時間嗎?
I'm sorry, but.... Hold on! Wait!
不好意思,等等。
You look a bit perkier.
你精力不錯嘛。
Very amusing, Mr. Eames.
有意思,埃姆斯。