They're still looking at us.
他們還是在看我們啊。
Yeah, it was worth a shot.
是的 不過值得一試嘛。
We should probably get out of here.
我們該走了。
You feel that? You've actually been trained for this, Mr. Fischer.
你感覺到了嗎?費舍爾先生,你是受過這種訓練的。
Pay attention to the strangeness of the weather, the shift in gravity.
注意這種奇怪的天氣和重力的變化。
None of this is real. You're in a dream.
這些都是假的,你在做夢。
Now, the easiest way for you to test yourself...
測試你是否在做夢最簡單的方法是。
...is to try and remember how you arrived at this hotel. Can you do that?
嘗試回憶你是如何來到這家賓館的,還記得嗎?
Yeah, I....
嗯 我...
No, breathe, breathe. Remember your training.
別緊張,深呼吸,你受過訓練的。
Accept the fact that you're in a dream,
接受你在做夢的事實吧。
and I'm here to protect you. Go on.
我是來保護你的,走吧。
You're not real? No.
你也不是真實的?不是。
No. I'm a projection of your subconscious.
我是你潛意識的防御投射之一。
I was sent here to protect you in the event...
我到這是要保護你。
...that extractors tried to pull you into a dream.
防止盜夢者把你陷入夢境。
And I believe that's what's going on right now, Mr. Fischer.
但我相信你已經陷進去了,費舍爾先生。
Yeah.
是啊。
Okay.
好吧。