If I go without you, they'll take them away anyway.
如果你不跟我走,他們肯定會被帶走。
What does that mean? I filed a letter with our attorney...
什么意思,我給律師簽了一份文件。
...explaining how l'm fearful for my safety.
說我很擔心我的安全。
How you've threatened to kill me.
因為你威脅過要殺我。
Why did you do this? I love you, Dom.
你為什么這么做?我愛你,多姆。
Why did ? Why would you do this to me?
為什么,為什么要這么對我?
I've freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them.
你不用因為離開他們而自責了。
We're going home to our real children.
我們回家,看真正的孩子。
Oh, no, no, no, Mal, you listen to me, all right?
不不不,瑪爾,聽我說。
Mal, look at me, please?
看著我,求你了。
You're waiting for a train.
你在等待一列。
Mal, goddamn it, don't do this!
瑪爾,靠 ,別這樣。
A train that will take you far away.
能帶你遠走的火車。
James and Phillipa are waiting for you!
詹姆斯和菲利帕在等你。
You know where you hope this train will take you,
你知道你想讓火車帶你去哪兒。
There are waiting for us. but you can't know for sure.
他們在等我們,但你不能確定。
Mal, look at me! But it doesn't matter.
瑪爾,看著我,但沒有關系。
Mal, goddamn it!
瑪爾 我靠
Mal, listen to me! Because you'll be together.
瑪爾,聽我說,因為你會和我在一起。
Sweetheart! Look at me! Mal, no!
親愛的,看著我,瑪爾,不要啊。
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊。