Sweetheart, what are you doing? Join me.
親愛的,你在干什么,跟我一起吧。
Just step back inside. All right? Just step back inside now, come on.
下來好嗎,聽話,快下來。
No. I'm going to jump, and you're coming with me.
不,我要跳下去,你要跟我一起跳。
No, I'm not.
不,我不會的。
Now, you listen to me.
聽我說。
If you jump, you're not gonna wake up, remember? You're gonna die.
如果你跳下去,你不會醒過來,你會死的。
Now, just step back inside.
快下來。
Come on. Step back inside so we can talk about this.
聽話,下來吧,我們好好談談。
We've talked enough.
我們談得夠多了。
Mal. Come out onto the ledge...
瑪爾,爬到窗臺上來。
...or I'll jump right now. Okay.
要不我現在就跳下去,好吧。
We're gonna talk about this.
我們好好談談。
All right?
行嗎?
I'm asking you to take a leap of faith. No, honey.
我讓你放手一搏,不要啊,親愛的。
No, I can't. You know I can't do that.
我不能,你知道我不能那樣做。
Take a second, think about our children.
想想我們的孩子。
Think about James.
想想詹姆斯。
Think about Phillipa, now.
想想菲利帕。