特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創,未經可可許可請勿轉載。
視頻來源:
本期影視片花選自《緋聞女孩》第四季第四集。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
(M=Marc W=Willie)
W: Margaret, I know you hate your life,
Margaret 我知道你恨自己的生活
but does everything you pick up have to be so dreary?
但你挑選的每一樣東西有必要這么灰暗嗎
Don't come back until you get it right.
不弄好就別回來
M: Great pep talk, everyone looked really scary.
說得好 大家看起來真的很驚恐啊
M: Hey, Willie, can I talk to you about something?
威威 我能跟你說點事嗎
I just ran into tall Paul from Styles, who was talking to fat pat from announcing.
我正好碰見造型部的高個子Paul和會計部的胖子Pat在聊天
who heard on good authority from gay Renee...
據說是來自同性戀者Renee的可靠消息
W: Oh, just say it.
明說了吧
M: Hartley and Claire were having dinner with Isabelle Besset last night.
Hartley和Claire昨晚和Isabelle Besset 共進晚餐
Word is she is replacing you?
據說他要取代你
What are we gonna do? What's the plan? Blackmail?
我們怎么辦 有計劃嗎 去恐嚇嗎
I have been trying to get dirt on Isabel for years,
我想抓 Isabel的小辮子很多年了
she has cleaned up as a vessel.
她屁股上干凈得很
W: Then what?
什么
M: Hartley and Claire are your enemy.
Hartley和Claire是你的敵人
W: Marc, we'll just have to convince them that I'm not their enemy.
Marc要讓他們相信我不是他們的敵人
Remind them that I'm a team player.
提醒他們我是個合群的人
M: You're serious?
你說的是真的嗎
W: Yes, I can turn on the charm if I want.
當然 如果我想的話 我可以讓自己做到人見人愛
M: When I am on shaky ground , I wouldn't kill me to kiss Claire's bony ass.
當我的處境出于危險的時候 親吻一下Clair的瘦骨嶙峋的屁股我也不會死
So, your plan is being nice?
所以你的計劃就是做個善人
W: Yes.
對
M: I just gonna give you some space, some time,
我給你點私人空間和給你點時間
so you can hatch up something else.
這樣你可以密謀點別的
Speak of things, when you hatched, Nicol is here.
說到的你的要“密謀”的東西Nicol來了