Strawberry.
草莓。
ls everyone okay? Yeah.
大家都還好吧,是。
Help, somebody.
幫個忙,有人嗎?
Help me, please.
幫幫我,勞駕。
It's my son.
那是我兒子。
We need a doctor.
我們要個醫生。
ls anyone here a doctor? Anyone?
有人是醫生嗎?隨便誰都行?
I am a doctor.
我是。
I was, back in Guatemala.
從危地馬拉回來之前是。
You are?
我是。
I came here for a better life.
我為追求更好的生活來到這兒。
Pretty great decision, eh?
相當大的決心,呃?
How is he, doc?
醫生,他怎么樣?
He's in a food coma.
他食物昏迷了。
Too much junk food.
吃了太多垃圾食品。
I need a celery, stat.
我要芹菜,速度。
Here you go.
給。
Daddy? Oh, Cal. Cal.
爹地? 哦,Cal,Cal。
I love you, son.
我愛你,兒子。
Looks like everything turned out okay.
看起來所有事都在好轉。
That twister was an amuse-bouche compared to what's on the way.
與正在路上的東西相比,龍卷風只不過是道開胃菜。
Not yet, it hasn't.
還沒有呢。
What's an amuse-bouche? Manny, patch us through.
開胃菜,那是什么? Manny,傳我的話。