Everyone.
大家。
I want to apologize.
我想認錯。
Especially to you, Sam.
特別是你,Sam。
But I have a plan.
但是我有個計劃。
This flash drive contains a kill code.
這個閃盤里有毀滅指令。
I will fly up into that food storm, plug it into the machine.
我會飛進食品風暴,把這個插進機器。
and shut it down forever.
永遠關閉。
while you guys evacuate the island, using brea.
同時你們要撤離這個島,用面。
This is all his fault. Get him.
都是他的錯,拿下他。
There he is! Get him!
他在那兒!拿下他!
Get Flint.
拿下Flint。
Let's rock his car back and forth.
前后搖他的車。
Hey!
嘿。
This mess we're in is all our faults.
對于現在的困境我們都難辭其咎。
Me, I didn't even protect my own son.
我,我甚至連我唯一的兒子都保護不了。
Look, I'm as mad at Flint as you are.
是啊,我就像你們一樣對Flint很惱火。
ln fact, when he gets out of that car, I'm gonna slap him in the face.
事實上,他要從車里出來,我會扇他。
I know Flint Lockwood made the food, but it was made-to-order.
我知道Flint Lockwood制造了食物,不過那都是按命令來的。
And now it's time for all of us to pay the bill.
現在該我們付賬了。
Thank you, Earl.
謝謝,Earl。
Sorry. It's okay.
對不起,沒事。
Let's go build some boats. Yeah.
造船去吧,好的。
I'm gonna go build a boat.
我要去造船了。