You spoke with my aunt last night and it has taught me to hope
昨晚妳跟我姨媽說的話 給了我一絲希望
as I'd scarcely allowed myself before.
是我先前絕不敢妄想的
If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.
若妳的感情仍如同去年四月 請立刻告訴我
My affections and wishes have not changed.
我的情感及愿望都沒改變
But one word from you will silence me for ever.
妳只要說一句 我就永遠不再提起
If, however, your feelings have changed...
但是若妳改變心意…
I would have to tell you,
那讓我告訴妳
you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...
妳的身丶心丶靈都令我著迷 我愛…
I love... I love you.
我愛…我愛妳
I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
今天起 我希望再也不要與妳分離
Well, then.
那好吧
Your hands are cold.
你的手好冷
Shut the door, please.
拜托關上門,伊莉莎白
Lizzie, are you out of your senses? I thought you hated the man.
伊莉莎白,妳瘋了嗎? 我以為妳痛恨那個人
No, Papa. - He is rich, to be sure.
不,爸爸 -他確實很有錢
And you will have more fine carriages than Jane.
妳的馬車會比珍多很多
But will that make you happy?
但那會讓妳快樂嗎?
Have you no other objection than your belief in my indifference?
除了我的冷淡外 你還有其它反對意見嗎?
None at all.
沒有
We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of fellow.
我們都知道他是個傲慢 令人不快的家伙?
But this would be nothing if you liked him.
但如果妳喜歡他就無所謂
I do like him.
我真的喜歡他
I love him.
我愛他