Forgive me.
請原諒我
You and your sister must exclude from this.
除了你和你姐姐以外
And what about Mr Wickham?
韋克翰先生的事又怎么說?
Mr Wickham?
韋克翰先生?
What excuse can you give for your behaviour towards him?
你為什么對他不屑一顧?
You take an eager interest in that gentleman's concerns.
你倒是很關心他嘛
He told me of his misfortunes.
他跟我提過他的遭遇
Oh, yes, his misfortunes have been very great indeed.
是啊,他的遭遇很悲慘
You ruin his chances, and yet you treat him with sarcasm?
你毀了他一生,還要嘲笑他?
So this is your opinion of me.
你對我就是這種看法?
Thank you for explaining so fully.
謝謝你讓我知道
Perhaps these offences might have been overlooked had not your
如果你不是這么傲慢就不會…
in admitting scruples about our relationship.
承認我們的關系如此有顧忌
pride been hurt by my honesty... - My pride?
我傲慢? - …被我說的實話傷害
Could you expect me to rejoice
我該為你低微的出身
in the inferiority of your circumstances?
感到高興?
And those are the words of a gentleman.
你說這種話算是君子嗎?
From the first moment I met you,
我初見你時
your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain
你不但狂妄自大
for the feelings of others
而且完全不顧別人的感受
made me realise that you were the last man in the world
這讓我確定一件事
could ever be prevailed upon to marry.
我就算是死也不會嫁給你