Mr. Peters, I just got your message.
皮特斯先生 我剛收到你的信息
I thought we had a deal.
我們有約在先的
We have another proposal.
我們有個新的提議
There's only an hour until sentencing.
距審判只有1小時了
Please.Hear us out.
拜托 聽我們說
I'm listening.
我在聽
In return for the pardon and release of Nicole and Marcus Bradin,
作為赦免并釋放尼科和馬爾庫斯·布拉丁的回報
The United States is prepared to meet all of Yemen's humanitarian demands.
美國政府準備同意 也門政府關于人道主義的所有要求
This is an insult.
這簡直就是侮辱
Ambassador Rafik.
拉菲克大使
To thank you for putting aside your military demands,
感謝您對軍事需求閉口不提
We would like to show our gratitude.
我們希望能表達一下心意
What's this?
這是什么
It's an invitation.
邀請函
A state dinner.
官方晚宴
Honoring the Republic of Yemen.
特意為也門共和國而舉辦
Only leaders held in the highest esteem are hosted at the White House.
白宮舉辦的宴會 受邀者全都是最受尊敬的國家領導人
The President's social secretary has a few dates in mind,
總統的社交秘書已在籌劃晚宴日期
And the Chief of Staff has assured me already
參謀長已向我允諾
that you'll be seated beside the President himself.
您的座位就安排在總統旁邊