I can't believe you're really here.
真不敢相信你來這了
You should've called me first.
你應該先打個電話的
Andruinthe surprise? No way.
那還有什么驚喜可言 才不要呢
You tell Mom and Dad you were coming out?
你告訴老爸老媽你來這里了嗎
Are you kidding?
別逗了
I finished my last final
剛考完最后一科
and took the first flight I could get.
我就乘首班飛機來這里了
They're gonna freak out.
他們會氣瘋的
Eh,they'll get over it.
他們會理解的
So,I figured since you couldn't be home for the holidays,
我想既然你不能回家過節
I'd bring a piece of home to you.
我就準備點家鄉的小禮物給你
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
Say hello to my little friends.
向我的小寶貝們問好
Marcus You can't bring that here.
馬爾庫斯 你不能把大麻帶到這里
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
Get rid of it right now.
趕緊扔掉 別廢話
Oh, relax. We'll smoke it back at your place.
別那么嚴肅 回你家再抽好了吧
Put it away.
快藏起來
Put it back in your pack right now.
趕緊藏在你后面的包里面
Why?
為什么
Just do it, Marcus.
馬爾庫斯 你馬上照做
Don't look at them.
別直視他們
Stay calm.
表現的和平常一樣
Reallycalm.
要表現的非常冷靜
What's going on? Who are these people?
出什么事了 這些人是誰
They're Yemeni military.
他們是也門的軍隊
Don't say anything. Keep your hands where they can see them.
一句話也別說 把手放在他們視線之內