臺詞賞析:
Do you want some coffee? It'sreasonablyfresh.
你要喝咖啡嗎 才煮好的
Oh, no. No thank you.
不用了 謝謝
I just wanted tomake sure thatI didn't forget to give you this.
我只是想把這個給你
I hope you're okay with cash.
現金沒問題吧
Cash?
現金
Yeah. Um... Hanna talked to Aria,and she said that I should give this to you.
漢娜跟艾瑞亞說的 她叫我把這個給你
Hanna talked to Aria about money?
漢娜跟艾瑞亞說錢的事了
Yeah. For the-- for the memorial.
對 那個銅水池的錢
That money. Of course. Thank you.
那個錢 想起來了 謝謝
I would have written you a check.
本來想寫支票的
But I don't trust my checkbook skills right now.
但我怕寫錯
Things are a littledistractedat the moment.
最近的事情有點分神
Yeah, Hanna said you wereon your ownover there with the kids.
我聽漢娜說了 你現在一個人帶孩子
Yes, I am on my own there.
沒錯 我現在只能靠一己之力了
For now.
暫時的
How are you doing?
你最近還好嗎
Uh... Well, I don't think I have enough information to give you a solid answer on that one.
我想 我現在沒法準確地 回答你這個問題
I understand.
我明白
Well, I would pry, but then you would feel obligated to listen to my tales of divorce,which I wouldn't want to put you through.
我問這個 其實是因為我想對你 說說我離婚的傷心事 好讓你不要重蹈我的覆轍
We don't know if we're gonna begetting a divorce.
我們沒說要離婚