臺詞賞析:
Jenna:Hello?
是誰
Spencer:I-it's Spencer.
我是斯賓塞
Jenna:Hello, Spencer.
你好 斯賓塞
Spencer:Can I talk to you?
能跟你談談嗎
Jenna:Of course you can.
當然可以
Spencer:It's about the dedication.
是關于致辭的事
Jenna:Ali's memorial? You're in charge of that, aren't you?
艾莉的追悼會嗎 你是負責人吧
Spencer:I was.
本來是我
Now that Jason's here, he's taken over.
現在杰森來了 被他接手了
Jenna:Does Jason look the same?
杰森沒有變吧
I got the impression he was different.
我記得他很與眾不同
He sounds different.
聲音也很個性
Spencer:Yeah.
沒錯
Yeah, he is different.
他確實與眾不同
He's, uh...polished.
他現在...更帥氣了
Jenna:Polished.
更帥氣了
You know, when I was talking to him,I got the strangest sensation,like Ali was in the room with us.
你知道嗎 我跟他說話時總會覺得很詭異 感覺艾莉還在周圍
Spencer:What are you going to say at the dedication?
你到底要在悼念會上說什么
Jenna:I was gonna speak from my heart.
說心里話
Spencer:Jenna, what do you want?
詹娜 你到底想怎樣
Jenna:What I want, you can't give me.
我想要的 你給不了我