Uh-oh, we're in trouble
啊哦 我們有麻煩了
We're deep in doo-doo and we don't have a shovel...
我們深陷泥潭當中 而且沒有鏟子自救
Thank you, Matron.
謝謝 梅特倫
Mm... Oh...
嗯...嗯...
A dark cloud hangs over the school, Beverly.
現在學校上空烏云密布 貝弗利
I know all about that one, Miss Fritton.
我深有體會 弗里敦女士
Sits on top of me every Monday when I'm on a comedown.
每周一我犯衰時它就會盤旋在我的頭頂上
Do you know what you've got to do?
你知道該怎么辦嗎?
You gotta get your serotonin levels back in whack.
你得打起精神來
Red ones bring you up and blue ones bring you down.
紅色藥丸提神 藍色藥丸消沉
I believe in a healthy balance.
鑒于平衡膳食
I'll have one of each.
我兩種都要吃一粒
Thank you.
謝謝
Mm. Delicious.
美味極了
Oh, darling!
乖女兒
Daddy! I'll get my stuff and we'll go.
爸爸 我馬上拿上行李就離開這里
What?
什么?
That's why you're here, isn't it?
不是你來這的原因嗎?
No, we'll... talk later, darling. Milla.
不 我們等會再說 乖女兒 先找米拉