Final demand? How can there be more than one final demand?
之前的傳喚? 怎么可能有這種情況?
Which is the final, final demand?
傳喚只可能有一次
I can't believe you haven't told me about this.
真不敢相信你沒給我說過
Well, actually, I did try to tell you.
其實 我的確試著告訴你
Not now, Bursar. Beverly, where's that tea?
布薩爾 現在不是時候 貝弗利 茶呢
You can't just pull the plug on us, like some underperforming hairdressing salon.
你不能就這樣撤資 就好像對待不景氣的美發沙龍
This is an institution of learning, sir, and I have a duty of care.
這是學府 先生 我有管理的責任
I don't answer to you, I answer to my girls.
我對你沒有責任 我對孩子們有責任
Girls who find shelter in no other schools.
那些為其它學校所不容的女孩們
A bunch of delinquents and playground terrorists.
一群流氓和操場上的恐怖份子
One man's terrorist is another woman's freedom fighter, Mr. Bank Manager.
男的才是恐怖份子 女的應該是自由戰士 銀行經理 先生
You have four weeks to repay the outstanding balance... or this school... is declared officially bankrupt.
你有四周時間償還巨額欠款 否則 這所學校 將正式宣布破產
Tea.
茶來了
Uh-oh, we're in trouble
我們有麻煩了
Something's come along and it's burst our bubble...
麻煩大了 我們的夢想破滅了