I want to hold him, want to hold him tight
我想擁抱他 緊緊擁抱他
Get teenage kicks right through the night
我一晚都在聽音樂
Ah!
啊 啊
Beverly. Beverly.
貝弗利 貝弗利
Ow!
哎呀
Beverly, would you like to offer this gentleman something to drink?
貝弗利 能給這位先生拿點喝的嗎
Sorry, how rude of me.
對不起 我真沒禮貌
I'm... I'm afraid after last night we've only got Smirnoff.
恐怕 過了昨晚我們只有司木露(一種伏特加酒的商標名)
Tea, Beverly.
茶 貝弗利
Or tea.
哦 茶
Yeah, sorry. Tea, tea, tea...
對 對不起 茶 茶 茶
We're not here to drink tea, Miss Fritton.
弗里敦小姐 我們來這不是為了喝茶
You owe the bank over 500,000 pounds.
你欠銀行50多萬英鎊
Aren't you lucky?
你真幸運
Christmas bonuses all round, I expect.
剛發完圣誕節獎金
Because of your decision to ignore our six previous final demands,
因為你決定無視我們近六次的傳喚
I am forced to serve you with this foreclosure notice.
我們必須給你喪失抵押品贖回權通知