So since my husband's death,
我丈夫死后
my son has been searching all over the city...
我兒子根據一把鑰匙 以及相關線索
with a key he thinks might be a clue, so he's very...
搜尋整座城市
Thank you. Thank you, thank you very much. Um...
謝謝 非常感謝
So, when he comes, he took this entire map and he...
他來時 會帶著這張地圖
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you very much.
謝謝
Thank you very much. Thank you.
很感謝
Thank you.
謝謝
Hector Black sure liked to hug.
赫克托·布萊克非常喜歡擁抱
He hugged me 17 times.
他抱了我十七次
I wanted to get away, but he just kept on hugging.
我想走 但他一直抱不停
And he feels that it's somehow related to his father's death.
他覺得這和他父親的死有關
I know, it's sad. It's a sad story.
太悲傷了 這是個悲傷的故事
I liked Elaine Black and her five noisy kids.
我喜歡伊萊恩·布萊克和她五個吵鬧的孩子
Did you get a drawing?
他們有送你畫嗎
Dozens.
好十幾張
So when he comes, maybe you
他來的時候 也許
guys could let him sit on that and he could...
你們可以讓他坐在那上面
And what about Leigh-Anne Black?
麗安·布萊克怎么樣
She yelled at me to go away.
她沖我大叫 讓我走開
Yeah, me too.
同病相憐
Whether or not you had any connection to...
不管你與之有沒有聯系
Go. Please, get out of here. Go!
走 請你離開這 走開
Lona Black had an amazing story.
洛娜·布萊克有個非常棒的故事
I thought Lona Black would burst into tears.
洛娜·布萊克差點淚崩了
He's gonna be fine. Just a few questions,
他會沒事的 就幾個問題
that's all he's gonna need.
他就需要問你幾個問題
You sure you're okay with this?
可以嗎
She was fine when I got there.
我去的時候她挺好的
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
I knew how long it would take
我知道你從阿斯托里亞的埃莉諾·布萊克
you to get from Eleanor Black's in Astoria to...
到布什威克的哈倫·布萊克家
Harlan Black's in Bushwick.
得花不少時間
I'm really sorry about your father.
你父親的事我很遺憾
Mom, it's that boy!
媽媽 是那個男孩
It's that boy!
是那個男孩
I think our moms like kind of similar, don't you?
我們的媽媽長得有點像 是吧
So you knew about the key.
你知道鑰匙的事
Mm-hm.
是的
I knew you had to go make sense of things.
我知道你得把事情弄得清清楚楚
And I got to go with you.
我得陪著你
You weren't ever worried I was gonna be raped...
難道你都不擔心我會被強奸
or killed or strangled or stabbed or something?
被掐死被捅死之類的嗎
Every hour of every day.
每時每刻都擔心
I couldn't breathe until the door closed.
你一刻不回 我一刻不安心
Hey.
嘿
I'm home.
我回來了
I thought only dad could think like me.
我以為只有爸爸能理解我
Me too.
我也可以
So many of them had lost something or somebody, mom.
媽媽 很多人都失去東西 或失去人
Just like us.
像我們一樣