I promise I'll be better soon, I promise! I'll be normal!
我保證我會很快好起來 我保證 我會正常
That is the last thing that I would want. You are perfect.
你不用 你現(xiàn)在就很好
I tried incredibly hard, mom.
我很努力了 媽媽
I don't know how I could have tried any harder.
我不知道還有什么方式能更努力
I know you did.
我知道你的努力
I know you did. I know you did.
我知道 我懂的
You don't know.
你不知道
I do.
我知道
But you really don't know, mom.
你真的不知道 媽媽
I know how proud your dad would have been,
你爸爸要是看到你沒放棄尋找
that you didn't stop looking.
一定會為你驕傲
Sweetie, do you think I would ever let you out of my sight?
寶貝 你覺得我會舍得讓你一個人在外面嗎
Do you think I would let anything happen to you?
我會讓你接觸危險嗎
I always knew where you were.
我一直都知道你在哪
Always.
一直
You did?
你知道嗎
When Stan the doorman told me,
當看門人斯坦告訴我
about all the phone books you said you needed,
你需要所有電話簿
for a school project on the census,
完成學校的人口普查項目
I knew you were up to something.
我就知道你在找什么
How?
你怎么會知道
The census isn't for another seven years.
下次人口普查是在七年后