臺詞欣賞:
Marc:What's wrong, pumpkin?
怎么了,小南瓜?
Betty:Nothing. Oh, wow. The book. I'll give it to him.
沒什么。樣刊。這書我幫你給他吧。
Marc:No, no. This is too important. I'll give it to him directly.
不用了。這書很重要,還是我親自給他吧。
Here you go. Wilhelmina's notes are already inside.
你看吧。里面有Wilhelmina的批注。
She said pay close attention to the Fanny Pack article.
她說要特別注意Fanny Pack那篇。
She's not sure we're hitting the emotional arc just yet.
她覺得我們還不夠有激情。
Daniel:Thank you.
謝謝你。
Marc:Toodles.
再見。
Amanda:So Wilhelmina's office gave me two tickets to Pagliacci at the Met.
Wilhelmina那邊給了我兩張歌劇《丑角》的票。
It's boring as all hell, but there is a little alcove on the second floor
雖然很無聊,可是那兒的二樓有一個房間,
where we can do all sorts of naughty things.
我們可以在那兒盡情放蕩。
And never get caught.
而且不會有任何人發現。
Daniel:This can wait till the morning.
工作可以明天再做。
Daniel:See you tomorrow, Betty.
明天見,Betty。
Betty:Do you need me to do anything else?
還有其他事情要做嗎?
Amanda:Oh, just keep working. A little overtime, and you can afford invisalign.
繼續做你的事兒吧。多加點班,你就有錢換隱形牙套了。
Daniel:Hi, this is Daniel. Leave a message.
我是Daniel,請留言。
Betty:Hey, uh, Daniel, it's me. I'm in your office, and I saw that you left the book out.
Daniel,是我。我在你的辦公室,看見你的書忘拿走了。
Um, I don't know if I should just leave it here...
我不知道我是不是就把它留在這…
Um, or not. Um...
還是不了。
I mean, I guess I'll just take the book home for safe keeping,
我想我還是把它帶回家,以防萬一。
and I'll bring it back tomorrow morning.
我明天早晨會把它帶來。
Okay,um… bye.
就這樣,拜拜。