Next thing, they'll be taking away our right to vote.
接下來 他們就要奪走我們的投票權了
You voting, Bud?
巴德 你投票了嗎?
It's a social contract, isn't it?
那是社會契約 對吧
Who are you voting for?
你投給誰了
Shit if I know!
天曉得
I think I picked up a couple shades. Looks like an eight.
我該戴副墨鏡 好像是八號
What do you think, Marty?
馬緹 你覺得怎么樣?
I don't like the margin in Florida.
我不希望看到佛羅里達州有差距
Bus some young Republicans down to the polling stations in Palm Beach.
你帶一些年輕的共和黨人 去棕櫚灘的投票站
Make sure they're tall, they're blonde and they're men.
一定要是高個兒的金發男人
Why?
為什么?
Because old Jews see a pack of angry young white males...
老猶太人看到那些憤怒的年輕白人
and they're gonna think twice about getting out of their car!
就會重新考慮要不要下車投票了
That's why.
這就是原因
Kennedy was a nine. And he put a man on the moon.
肯尼迪才九號 但他讓人成功登月了
That's what we need. Something to shoot for.
那正是我們需要努力爭取的東西
A defining moment. Like... I don't know.
一個制勝的法寶 比如...我也不知道
Cure for cancer.
治愈癌癥