You know, why don't you try this? It's kind of a hinge.
你何不試試這招?這就像門柱一樣
Now, why didn't I think of that?
我怎么沒想到?
Well, you're too close to the project.
當局者迷、旁觀者清
Don't be hard on yourself.
別自責了
Fresh eye never hurts.
旁觀者清。
I'm Lucy.
我是露西
Yes. I' m Henry Roth.
我是羅亨利,幸會
Nice to meet you.
幸會
Nice to meet you.
幸會
It's pretty. Keep up the good work.
做的很不錯,繼續加油
Wait. I see you're sitting there alone. Do you wanna come and sit down?
等等,你好像一個人來 ,要不要過來一起坐?
Sure, that'd be great, if that's all right.
好啊,挺不錯的
Okay.
很好
So are you an architect?
你是建筑師?
I am not. I' m in fish.
不是,我工作跟魚有關
Oh, that's where the smell is coming from.
難怪會有那股味道
Yeah, yeah, I was feeding a walrus this morning...
是啊,我早上喂了海象...
and I thought I got most of it off of me, but guess I didn't.
我以為我都洗干凈了 但是大概并沒有吧
I love that smell.
我喜歡這味道