She reads the newspaper.
她會看報紙。
It's a special paper her father puts on their porch.
那是她爸特別準備的報紙。
It's from the day of her accident. He got hundreds of them printed.
那是她出意外那天的報紙 他準備了好幾百份。
Lucy does the same thing every day.
露西每天都做一樣的事。
Hello!
嘿!
Back here.
在后面。
Hi, Dad!
老爸!
Oh, hi, sweetie.
小公主。
You got one without me.
你沒等我就去摘了。
The lady at the farmers' market gave it to me as a birthday present.
市場的小姐送我當生日禮物。
I didn't wanna hurt her feelings.
我不想傷她的心。
I think she likes you.
我想她喜歡你。
Yeah, what's not to like?
我是人見人愛。
What about our tradition?
那我們的傳統呢?
Well, I have another idea. I painted my workshop yesterday.
我有主意,我昨天漆了工作室。
White.
一片雪白。
Now it's too white. Gives me a headache.
可是它太白了,白的讓我頭痛。
Oh, yeah, you definitely need some color in here.
是啊,你需要加點色彩。
Well, you know, that's what I was thinking.
我也這么想。
Really?
真的?
Yeah. Go nuts.
是啊,用力揮灑吧。
Paint me something for my birthday.
劃點好看的給我當生日禮物。
I will.
沒問題。
And promise that we can pick a pineapple for Thanksgiving, okay?
答應我,感恩節一起去摘鳳梨。
Sounds great.
沒問題。
Okay, good.
很好。
Hey, you should watch the Vikings game while I'm painting.
我作劃,你去看海盜隊比賽吧。
Good idea.
好主意。