Yeah, baby. Isolate.
好耶,硬起來吧。
What are we eating tonight, Doug?
兒子,今晚吃什么?
Spaghetti, Pop. Try not to sweat in the sauce.
意大利面,別把汗滴進肉醬里。
Sorry, Pop.
歹勢,老爸。
Go Vikings.
加油,海盜隊。
Seven hundred and five. Seven hundred and six. Seven hundred and seven.
七百零五、七百零六。七百零七。
Hey, you guys.
兩位帥哥。
Hey, sweetie. How's the painting coming?
小公主,劃的怎樣了?
You'll see.
等著瞧吧。
Cool.
太好了。
Oh. What's the score?
比數如何?
The Vikings are on the two-yard line. Lf they score, they bring it to 14-10. Maybe they'll win for your birthday.
海盜隊還差兩碼。就逆轉勝了,也許你生日他們會贏球。
And I'II bet Culpepper runs it in.
我賭克裴會直接達陣得分。
I'll bet he fakes a handoff to Williams, throws to Kleinsasser in the end zone.
我賭他會假裝交球給威廉,然后傳球給達陣區的柯蘭。
Loser does the dishes?
輸的人洗碗?
You're on.
沒問題。
Keep the offense on the field.
讓防守的一隊無法得分。
Culpepper fakes a handoff to Williams. He will throw.
克裴假傳給威廉,他會傳球。
He's got Kleinsasser in the end zone! Touchdown, Minnesota.
柯蘭在達陣區,達陣得分。
Doug, you're good.
老弟,你真行。
Maybe you should be a coach.
也許你該去當教練。
Dad. Moron! That hurt.
阿爸。你去死啦!很痛耶。
And you don't look a day over 25.
你看來只有25歲。
Yeah, right, and Doug's muscles aren't pharmaceutically enhanced.
是哦,你弟的肌肉還是真的咧。
What? I use an herb supplement...
你說什么?
...that can be purchased at any health-food store. Check this out.
我只吃過購物頻道的猛虎丸 你看看。
Check out these glutes. Rock-hard, baby. Pretty sweet, huh?
看看我的臀肌,超硬挺的。猛吧?
Stop it! You're gonna make me throw up on the cake.
別鬧了,別害我吐在蛋糕上。
Okay, just open your present.
好,拆禮物吧。
Okay. Let's see what we've got here.
看看這是什么。
The Sixth Sense.
《靈異第六感》
Hey! When I'm done doing the dishes, do you guys wanna watch it?
我去洗碗,你們就放來看吧?
Sure. Sure.
好啊。好啊。