Give him another month to think about it. 再關他一個月考慮
My wife used to say I'm a hard man to know.
老婆說她很難了解我
Like a closed book.
像一本合起來的書
Complained about it all the time.
她整天這樣抱怨
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
God, I loved her.
我多么愛她呀
I didn't know how to show it, that's all.
我只是不擅表達
I killed her, Red.
是我殺了她
I didn't pull the trigger
槍不是我開的
but I drove her away.
但我害她離我遠去
That's why she died, because of me
是我的脾氣害她的
the way I am.
死了她
That don't make you a murderer.
但你不是殺人犯
Bad husband, maybe.
也許不算是好丈夫
Feel bad about it if you want,but you didn't pull the trigger.
可以后悔 但你無罪
No, I didn't.
沒錯
Somebody else did.
是別人干的沒錯
And I wound up in here.
但卻由我受罰
Bad luck, I guess.
大概是我命薄
It floats around.
誰都可能
It's got to land on somebody.
沾染霉運
It was my turn, that's all.
剛好輪到我
I was in the path of the tornado.
我被卷入龍卷風
I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has.
只是沒想到刮了這么久
Think you'll ever get out of here?
你有可能假釋嗎?
Me?
我?
Yeah.
有呀
One day, when I got a long, white beard
要等我老的神智不清才行
and two or three marbles rolling around upstairs.
我出獄后有地方去
I tell you where I'd go.
我跟你說我要去哪兒
Zihuatanejo.
芝華塔尼歐
Say what?
什么?
Zihuatanejo.
芝華塔尼歐
It's in Mexico.
在墨西哥
A little place on the Pacific Ocean.
太平洋邊的小地方
You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
知道墨西哥人怎樣說太平洋的嗎?
No
不知道
They say it has no memory.
那是沒有回憶的海洋
That's where I want to live the rest of my life.
我要在那度此余生
A warm place with no memory.
沒有回憶的溫暖地
Open up a little hotel
在海邊
right on the beach.
開個小旅館
Buy some worthless old boat
買條破船
and fix it up new.
整修一新
Take my guests out
載客出海
charter fishing.
包船海釣
adj. 無價值的,無用的,可鄙的