I have... lt's... lt's very bad news.
我... 我有個...有個很壞的消息
Shifu.
哦 師父
There is just news. There is no good or bad.
消息就是消息 沒有好壞之分
Master,your vision. Your vision was right.
大師 你的預言 你的預言成真了
Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.
大龍從牢里逃出來了 他要殺來了
That is bad news...
這真是壞消息
...if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
如果你不相信神龍大俠能阻止他 那就是壞消息
The panda? Master,that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
那個熊貓!? 大師 那熊貓根本就不是神龍大俠
He wasn't meant to be here! lt was an accident.
他根本不該來這兒 那完全是個意外
There are no accidents.
從來就不存在什么意外
Yes,l know. You've said that already.
我知道 這你說過兩回了
Twice.
兩回
Well,that was no accident,either.
那這也不是什么意外
Thrice.
三回了
My old friend,
我的老朋友
the panda will never fulfill his destiny,nor you yours,
那熊貓無法完成他的使命 你也無法完成你的使命
until you let go of the illusion of control.
除非你不再幻想去控制命運
Yes. Look at this tree,Shifu.
對 你看這棵樹 師父
lllusion?
幻想?
l cannot make it blossom when it suits me,
我不能隨心所欲催它開花
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
也不能逼它提前結出果實來
But there are things we can control.
可有些事我們能控制
l can control when the fruit will fall.
我能讓果子提前掉下來
And l can control...
我也能決定
...where to plant the seed.
去哪兒種它
That is no illusion,Master.
這并不是什么幻想 大師
Yes.
是啊
But no matter what you do
可是無論你做什么
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
那種子還是會長成桃樹
You may wish for an apple or an orange,but you will get a peach.
你也許想要它長出 蘋果 橘子 可是你只能得到 桃子
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
可是 桃子 無法打敗大龍
Maybe it can.
也許他可以
lf you are willing to guide it.
只要你愿意引導他
To nurture it.
精心培育他
To believe in it.
而且相信他
But how? How?
可 怎么做 怎么做?
l need your help,Master.
我需要你幫助 大師
No,you just need to believe.
不 你只需要學會相信
Promise me,Shifu.
請答應我 師父
Promise me you will believe.
答應我 你會學會相信
l will try.
我... 我會盡力
Good.
很好
My time has come.
我的時辰到了
You must continue yourjourney without me.
接下來的路你要自己走 老夫先去了