Outnumbered a thousand to one,but you didn't stop. You just...
面對千倍敵人 你們毫不退縮 你們...
Sorry about that.
請多包涵
Look,you don't belong here.
呃 聽著 你不屬于這兒
l know. l know. You're right.
我知道 我知道 你說的對
I don't have... I just...
我...什么都不會 我只是...
My whole life l dreamed of...
我從小就有一個夢...
No,l meant you don't belong here. l mean,in this room. This is my room.
不不不 我的意思是你不屬于這兒 就是這房間 這是我的房間
Property of Orane.
仙鶴房產
OK. Right,right.
哦 懂了 對對
So,you want to get to sleep.
那么 對 你想睡覺了
Yeah.
對
l'm keeping you up.
打擾了
We got big things tomorrow.
明天還有大事要做呢
All right. You're awesome. Last thing l'm gonna say. Bye-bye.
好吧 你很牛 我就說這些了 OK 拜拜
What was that?
說什么呢?
OK. All right. Good night.
那好 走了 晚安
Sleep well.
做個好夢
That seemed a little awkward.
真有點尷尬
Master Tigress! l didn't mean to wake you.
嬌虎大俠 我沒想吵醒你 只是...
You don't belong here.
你不屬于這里
Yeah,of course.
是呀 是呀 當然
This is your room.
這是你的房間
l mean,you don't belong in the Jade Palace.
我是說 你不屬于我們翡翠宮
You're a disgrace to kung fu,and if you have
你是武林的恥辱,如果你
any respect for who we are and what we do,
還懂得尊重我們這些大俠 尊重武林
you will be gone by morning.
那你明天一早就離開
Big fan!
我崇拜你
l see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.
看來你已經發現了這棵天資神明圣桃樹
ls that what this is? Sorry. l thought it was just a regular peach tree.
就是這棵樹? 不好意思 我還以為是平常的桃樹
l understand. You eat when you are upset.
這我理解 你心情煩燥 所以你就吃
Upset? l'm not upset. What makes you think l'm upset.
心煩? 我沒心煩 你怎么覺得我心煩
So why are you so upset?
你到底心里在煩些什么?
l'm glad Shifu sent you.
很高興師父派你來
l was beginning to think l'd been forgotten.
我還以為他們把我忘了
Fly back there and tell them...
你飛回去告訴他們
...the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.
真正的神龍大俠要回家了