Can I have your attention, please?
各位旅客請注意。
Passengers waiting for Flight GE 64, there's been a gate change.
等待GE64號航班的旅客的登記口有所變動。
Let me repeat that: Flight GE 64, flying to Charlotte and then on to Miami, is not departing from Gate F-27.
請允許我重復一遍:飛往夏洛特-邁阿密的GE64號航班將不在F-27登機口起飛。
Flight GE 64 will depart from Gate B-9. The departure time has been pushed back from 4 o'clock to 4:15.
GE64將在B-9登機口起飛。起飛時間從原來的4點延遲到了4:15。
A shuttle to concourse B will be arriving shortly.
稍后會有去往B廣場的班車。
We're sorry for the inconvenience, but the plane that is currently here at Gate F-27 is experiencing mechanical troubles and will not be going anywhere for a while.
給您帶來的不便我們深感抱歉,但是飛機目前在F-27號登機口的飛機遇到了機械故障,暫時無法離開。
So we'll be taking off from Gate B-9 instead. Thank you for your patience.
所以我們將會在B-9登機口起飛。感謝您的耐心。
77.What is the purpose of this announcement?
通知的目的是什么?
78.What is the final destination of Flight GE 64?
GE64航班的最終目的地是哪里?
79.According to the announcement, what will arrive soon?
根據通知,什么很快就會到?