Hello, Nicole. This is William.
你好,尼科爾。我是威廉。
Hope everything is going well in Port Chester. I'm in Albany now.
你在切斯特港一切都還順利吧?
I'm calling for two reasons: first, to let you know that I'll be in Port Chester on the 29th.
我現在在奧爾巴尼。我給你打電話有兩件事,第一,告訴你我會在29號去切斯特港。
I'll be taking the train down from Albany, which leads me to my second point:
我會從奧爾巴尼乘火車去那里。然后就是第二件事,
do you think you or someone could pick me up at the Croton train station?
你或者你認識的熟人能到Croton火車站接我嗎?
I just looked at the train schedules and I realized that to get to Port Chester from Albany,
我剛才看了列車時刻表發現要從奧爾巴尼去切斯特港我必須先到曼哈頓的賓州車站,
I would have to go down to Penn Station in Manhattan and then back up to Port Chester from Grand Central Station.
然后繞回到切斯特港的中央車站。
It would be great if I could avoid that extra time and travel.
如果能節省這額外的時間和路程就太好了。
If not, I'll manage, but please give me a call on my cell phone when you have a chance and we can figure it out. Thanks. Bye.
但是如果你不方便的話,我可以自己想辦法呢,但是請給我手機來電,我們商量此事。謝謝。再見。
74.Why has William called Nicole?
74.威廉為什么給尼科爾打電話?
75.What has William asked Nicole to do?
75.威廉請尼科爾做什么事?
76.Where is William?
76.威廉在哪?