Kevin, if you have a minute, I'd like to talk to you about who on the team will be going to Calgary with you.
凱文,如果你有時間的話,我想和你討論一下,我們隊上的誰會和你一起去卡爾加里。
Sure. I'm free right now.
當然可以。我現在有時間。
Well, we have six people who have volunteered to go, but we only need five.
有六個人已經自愿要去,但是我們只需要5個人。
Ordinarily it's the other way round, but we're going to have to make a decision about whether Tracy or Dave should be the one who doesn't go.
以往情況都是反過來的,但是我們需要作出決定,是讓特瑞西還是戴維去?
Let me talk to each of them first.
讓我先和他們分別聊一下。
Perhaps one of them isn't interested in going.
或許他們當中有人不愿意去。
But if they're both interested, I'll have to think about it a bit before I decide.
但是如果他們都想去,我在決定之前需要考慮一下。
44.What is learned about the Calgary trip?
關于去卡爾加里我們了解到什么?
45.Who is probably in charge of the Calgary trip?
誰可能是卡爾加里之行的負責人?
46.What will the man do next?
男士接下來會做什么?